Wednesday, November 25, 2009


Antares Draco and Ganner Krieg, Imperial Knights. I'll admit it, I bought this comic two pack with no idea who or what the characters were, just because I thought they looked cool. An imperial knight is apparently a force using, armor wearing bad mama-jama in the Legacy era of Star Wars comics, which takes place about 100 years after the Battle of Yavin. The figures themselves are technically excellent, with nice armor sculpt and paint. good facial likenesses and detail, right down to Antares' scar on his cheek. The only thing that annoys me about these two figs is the hoods, which never seem to look right in either the up or down position, but seem to want to hang out in the middle position. The generic lightsaber hilt and white blade are supposed to signify that these dudes place duty to their emperor before their individuality. Whatever, it means Hasbro can pump out these plain sabers for all of the imp knights they produce. I am commenting upon these two figs as if they are one, because, essentially, they are two different heads mounted on the same body sculpt. Now all I need is Sigel Dare...

No comments: