Wednesday, November 25, 2009

First Review Post.


I have decided, after last night's snafu with my website, that I will be posting my toy updates here, on my wife's long abandoned blog. I don't have to rename it even, since it is fairly well titled for my intents. In any event, my first post is of the comic two pake of Luke Skywalker and Deena Shan. They appear here in their Rebel Alliance Armor/Sneaksuits. The sculpts themselves are pretty good. The paint apps are more than adequate as well. The only paint issue that I had was that her exposed chest area and face are different colors. And of course, Luke has the wrong lightsaber. C'mon Hasbro, how hard is that? Aside from these admittedly minor details, this is a terrific set, and sort of provides an Alliance counterpoint to the Imp Stormtrooper armor.

No comments: