Monday, December 21, 2009

Climbing the Google Relevance Ladder.

I don't know how many of you all know this about me, but I am a Google Certified Advertising Rep. Yeah, I know how little that matters. But, as a side affect, I have a pretty good idea how relevancy and search results work. This morning, I was looking for info and pics on my second or third favorite bounty hunter (Snoova) and found I ranked in the first page of results, on Google, with this blog! As such, I figured I would start a semi-regular campaign to increase my relevancy and post info and pics of Snoova as I find them, to make a one-stop-shop, as it were, for fans of this obscure, but very cool, Expanded Universe Character.
This is Snoova as he appears on his card in the Star Wars Galaxies: Collectible Card Game. I never had any of the cards or played the game, but I am beginning to want to, due to a renewed interest in Star Wars and obscure bounty hunters.

(Hopefully that post was long enough to keep you reading to boost my relevancy, and you clicked on the picture. Yeah, I'm lame.)

No comments: