Friday, December 25, 2009

The light at the end of the tunnel.

The 25th. Close to the end of armor month. My friend Mario says he only does theme months once a year, and only in February, and I am beginning to see why that is. It can be strenuous setting yourself to a "Compose-Photo-Crop-Type-Try to make it funny" rotation every day. At one point I was worried I would not even make it to the end of the month, but it looks now like I will.

So, what does the future hold after armor month? Well, more toys, I am sure. My other hobbies include hunting, swords, armor (duh), books, and video games. Surely these things will come into play here as well. Hopefully it will still be interesting to my loyal fans (I know both of you are still there, aren't you...). Just bear with me as I try to find a focus or 'center' for my posting as we get into the new year and the post-Armor month era.

One thing is certain. I am definitely not doing a post a day theme for January.

No comments: