Thursday, December 17, 2009

Link for underwater hunters.


I like hunting. I like diving. It stands to reason that I would like hunting underwater. And I do. After having more than a few unpleasant encounters with critters that swim faster and have more teeth than me (I know, I was as surprised as anyone that such a thing exists), I decided that I really should have something with me to sort of level the playing field, as it were.

That's where bang sticks come in. Basically, a bang stick is a small gun barrel on the end of a dive pole. If something that swims fast and has a lot of teeth takes too much interest in you, you smack the tip of the pole against it, the cartridge detonates, and the incompressability of water does the rest.

Like I said, interesting and dangerous all at once.

And here's the link http://www.budsbangsticks.com/catalog.html

No comments: