Monday, January 4, 2010

Blah! Blah! New Year! Blah!

Well, I missed the end of armor month due to not having internet connection. Now I am back at work, which is something of a mixed blessing. I have access to cutting edge electronics and bandwidth, but have to use it for good, not evil. In any case, what is going on for everyone in the new year? Any cool resolutions? Mine is to not buy any toys. I know. We'll see how that goes. I think it might work. On January 1st, the very day I made my resolution, the Clone Wars 'Unleashed' Battlepacks hit the WalMart across from my apartment. Willpower! My wife almost caved for me though, carrying them in the cart all the way to the front of the store before I convinced her to put them back. That's how awesome my wife is. Also, Mario is kicking off another Year of Toys over at his blog "A Year Of Toys" which usually tempts me into picking something cool up. Like I said, we'll see how this works out.

Well, if I am not buying toys, what am I going to do with my time? Now that I am back to work, and the money is going to literally start rolling in again, and I do not have "Vacation Do-Nothing" syndrome dragging down my efforts, I might actually begin to make progress on the myriad projects outlined in my "Shape of Things to Come" post from a few weeks ago. I am particularly examining getting my shield finished. That project has ben a long time in the making. Just need to decide what I want to paint on the front. I was thinking the Aurodium Sword Logo, but now I am thinking about a Scorpion :) Or maybe a wolf head. I dunno.

No comments: