Monday, January 4, 2010

Shield Image Contest! Please Vote!

Well, having thought about it, here are the finalist images I was thinking about and mentioned in the post below.
1) Aurodium Sword: a perennial favorite, and seemingly designed with shields in mind...

2) Wolf: This is actually the Wolf's Dragoons' logo from BattleTech, which is very close to what I was planning on...
3) Scorpion: due to my unfortunate run in with a bark scorpion, these seem to be popping up in all the movies I watch, games I play, etc. Why fight it? This one is more ornate than anything I can actually paint on a shield, but you get the drift.
Well, these are the finalists, let me know what you think! I will have a poll posted at the bottom to replace the Star Wars exclusive toy poll (since I am not buying any more toys, remember?). Please Vote!

No comments: