Saturday, March 27, 2010

Cool stuff I want from Big Bad Toy Store

Well, 'tis the season for me to want totally useless stuff for my birthday. On that note, there is a bunch of cool random stuff that I have found on BBTS that I desperately want. Most of this stuff is potentially available on Ebay for less, but I don't like the uncertainty of the auction site, plus non-combined shipping. Furthermore, once I have found what I want, I want to know it is going to be there the next time I click open the bookmark, y'know.

In order of ascending coolness, they are:
Scavage Predator

Nightstorm Predator
Yeah, I know these are the same figure, just repainted. That's the beauty of ridiculous Kenner toy merchandise. I saw these when they first came out, but that was in my early teen years, back when I was 'too old' to buy any more toys. Now that I'm not anymore, I really wish I had picked a few of these up.
Battle Sound He Man
He-Man was a big friggin deal when I was a kid. I had a bunch of them when I was real little, and the poor guys sort of fell by the wayside when I hit the whole GI Joe phase of my life. Now, thanks to the Masters of the Universe Classics (MOTUC) they are a big deal again. This particular example comes from the attempted relaunch some years back, and is as good as the current ones, but cheaper, cooler, and available. And with more clothes. Sheer Win.
The Rookie
The Rookie from Halo 3: ODST is, of course, at the top of the "I need this" pyramid because he's missing from my ODST squad collection. Dare is getting lonely without him. He's the strong silent type.

5 comments:

Mario! said...

I had that first Predator figure way back when. Good stuff. I had a few Aliens/Predators but all that I have left is one solitary xenomorph.

CounterFett said...

Lol. What good is an alien without something to vape it? Or do you use it for 'random alien scum cannon fodder' for other figures? I used to do that with random aliens and monsters to give my old group of Boba Fetts something to kill. (yeah, my brother and I had, between us, something like 9 boba fetts)

bobby said...

Where's the gay
choice? ??

CounterFett said...

That's why I included He-Man for you! Don't tell me I've actually convinced you that He-Man is cool and straight?

bobby said...

My mistake, there is THE gay choice looking right at me.