Thursday, March 18, 2010

Desk Mascot

This guy chills on my desk at the office. He is an el-cheapo toy from some cartoon movie that I decided I should get. His lower body articulation can be described in one word...none. Upper body-wise, his arms move up and down (like flapping), and rotate, which is plenty good for a fig like this, really. The really charming feature for this guy, though, is the fact that the stub of his left arm will take either the sword or stone hammer, making him an ambidextrous bionic viking. A big part of the reason I got him was that he reminded me of Obelix from The Twelve Tasks of Asterix.

I have already forgotten what the name on the package was, but I was thinking of calling him Blogga, in honor of my blog. Leave a comment if you have any (G-rated, this is in my office, remember) recommendations for the guy's new name.

4 comments:

CounterFett said...

Oh, I remember now...he is a Wal Mart exclusive from "How to Train Your Dragon"

bobby said...

random gay comment........

bobby said...

hammer or sword for the arm, Vilking gay sex must be horrible.

CounterFett said...

What is a vilking?