Thursday, March 25, 2010

Master Chief Needs Your Vote!

We need your help! I have been doing a daily photo journal of my life, and since I cannot put myself in a picture and take the picture, I have been using Master Chief as a stand-in. He's done a great job through the month of March*, but what I need to know is: should Master Chief soldier on, or should I get a fresh face for the month of April?

If I need a change, who can fill John-117's armored boots as the host/star of my weblog? Please vote in the poll at the bottom, and/or leave a comment with ideas for a replacement for the exalted Spartan.

*Master Chief Approves this Message!

4 comments:

Mario! said...

Maybe a Cybertronian replacement?

CounterFett said...

Duly, noted, and totally doable. Still a few days on the vote...

bobby said...

I think the Admiral should take over for the month of april

CounterFett said...

Bobby, this is a family site, I cannot have Admiral April, when 'Admiral' is short for a reproductive joke.