Thursday, March 18, 2010

Truth and Reconciliation

First off, the counter has only been active on this site for a total of 3 days and has over 100 hits! Thank you all so much for contributing to the delinquency of a 20-something toy fan! I only wish I had the counter live sooner, because I know many of my hits and comments prior to that came from some very strange locations. For instance, a Lightbulb warehouse posted on my light saber post, and the chinese girly site that posted on one of my other threads. Quality visits all.

That was Truth.

As for reconciliation, I was playing a lot of video games last night, since the wonderful Michael Billikopf so generously loaned me his Xbox 360, and I was playing firefight mode of Halo3: ODST. In general I did very well, unlocking achievements and earning gamerpoints for my homey, but at one point, a Brute Chieftain with a gravity hammer hit me while I was downhill from him, and I flew in the direction of descent for -I kid you not- 35 seconds until I wedged into the top of of a tower. Then, the most random thought occured to me..."That's how I want to go!"

I mean, really, if you could pick, wouldn't you want it to be quick? Getting hit by a power weapon hard enough to throw you that far has to be near instantaneous.

Now, if I could just find a Brute to oblige me.

Hmmm...
I wonder how many posts I can make with the names of levels from Halo

No comments: