Friday, April 23, 2010

Adeptus Titanicus!

You all know about my incredible appetite for cool old wargames. And likely, you are also aware of how much I prefer them to be free. Well, meet Adeptus Titanicus. This is great, because I already have a ton of miniatures of tanks and 'mechs from BattleTech, WarMachine, Ogre, and probably other games that I am forgetting. Not to mention tanks from the Indiana Jones Titanium series.

The rules seem pretty easy, easy enough for me to follow anyway, and look pretty cool. In addition to the imperial and chaos titans, the rules include Baneblades and Shadowswords, which are awesome. Maybe I will play against my daughter with her pink lance of 'mechs (yes, she really has that) with Indy tanks as Baneblades and Mini Tigers as Shadowswords. Boom!

No comments: