Monday, April 26, 2010

Grots and Orks Assembled!

Well, my Rebel Grots and Ork Boyz have all been assembled and are about ready to be primered. Have a look.My Rebel Grots. These guys are going to be painted yellowish green, and have red clothes. I need to find a figure to represent the Red Gobbo to be the leader of my commie gretchin herd. I'm looking all over the internet for something appropriate, but nothing has really struck me yet. If anyone has a good lead, let me know.My Ork Mob. The guy in the front left with the big klaw is my Nob, the leader and toughest member of the gang. I think I could have done a better job of assembling my Boyz, because as you can probably tell from the picture, they are all leaning forward a little too much. Well, live and learn. I can just say they are charging into melee range. These guys are going to be painted green with black clothes. The Nob needs to be different. I have already established that he is going to have darker skin, but I think I need to give him different clothes too. Still deciding on that one.

No comments: