Monday, April 26, 2010

Megatron Keychain

I got this at Target on an impulse the other day because it was on clearance. I have not quite decided what to do with it yet. It has the classic 5 points of articulation, and is heavy and nicely sculpted. There are no paint apps as best I can tell, he seems to be molded in that flat metallic gray. I was thinking of painting him up, to use as some sort of Chaos cyborg. The great thing is he would work for that in any of the scales I play. He could be an oversize close combat servitor in Inquisitor, an Obliterator (or something similar) in Warhammer 40k, or maybe even a light Chaos titan in Epic or Adeptus Titanicus. I dunno I guess we will see.As much as I like this fig, there are two problems with it. One is that the legs open in the splits when bent. The other is the keyring, which will have to be removed to use Meg as a mini. I did buy it as a keyring, so I guess I can't complain. Well, obviously I can complain, but maybe I just shouldn't.

No comments: