Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Or Maybe...

Well, in my typical indecisive manner, I have found two more factions that I think are cool in the Hammerverse (hey, that sounds pretty cool, I wonder if people would weat Hammer Pants there?). The problem is that my interests and what I think is cool changes so frequently that it makes it difficult to have just one 'favorite' faction to stay loyal too. On the other hand, I would need at least two factions for my daughter to play against me...

The first other faction I recently found intriguing are the Orks. Now, to be fair, I have always dug Orcs. Fast forward them into the future and give them guns and motorcycles, and they become even cooler. The main problem here is that these guys are right at the jagged edge of what I can paint with my technical skill...
The other type of unit I like are the Kroot. These actually belong to the Tau faction, which I actually find fairly uninteresting in general, but these guys in particular are quite rad. This is a carnivore squad, which is just what it sounds like.
And they can be upgraded with Kroot Hounds...Krootoxen...And Kroot Shapers...These guys are about as hard, or maybe harder for me than the Orks, so maybe I might try to tackle these after some of my easier options. I guess we will burn that bridge when we get to it, eh?

No comments: