Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Super Awesome Nostalgia Present!

My friend Bobby (heretofore known as the coolest guy in my office) got me this for my birthday!That's right! Man-At-Arms! He-Man Toys are super huge right now. I really dug the line as a kid, but then sort of got more interested in GI Joe, and they kind of fell by the wayside. But a lot of nostalgia kicks in every time I see a bunch of 'em. I never had Man-At-Arms as a kid, and now I have made up for it. This one is in great shape considering it's nearly as old as me. There is only a little paint wear on the helmet, and he doesn't have his weapons. But that's cool. Just look how cool that little badass is!I didn't think about it as a kid, but these were easily the best made and most advanced toys at the time. This thing is almost thirty years old, and it wouldn't look tooooo out of place amongst modern toys.

2 comments:

bobby said...

i prefer my little pony.

CounterFett said...

Heh. You know, I can send you a link...