Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Super simple gaming rules...and VOTE!

Just wanted to let you all know about the super simple gaming rules update from kenchan @ haloonthefloor ! These are the rules that Sammi kicked my butt with a few weeks ago. The new update includes snipers, grenades, melee, and, most importantly, flamethrowers! Mayhap the expanded selection of carnage will give me a chance to turn the tables on the little evil military genius...Samantha, after humiliating her history buff father, wearing her 'War Hat' and holding her 'Adjutant.' I think the War Hat was the determining factor here.

Oh, and go to the bottom of the page and vote on what color I should paint my Bloodletters of Khorne, will ya? I am going to paint them on the 26th, which is my birthday, because I am going to be home from work.

5 comments:

Mario! said...

I think the War Hat was a huge advantage, it's no wonder you lost.

駱治男 said...

聰明的人喜歡猜心 雖然每次都猜對了卻失去了自己的心......................................................

CounterFett said...

Yeah, that hat is Awesome. When we play next, the War Hat will be mine. I told her should could wear it every game until she beat me. Just a little bit of bribery to keep her playing silly games with me. :-)

CounterFett said...

Erm, I mean, until I beat her.

bobby said...

glad the warhat is coming in handy, don't erase my chinese comment there, i have to check it out.