Friday, May 14, 2010

The Thing on my WORK Desktop

This is Commander O'Shova (Farsight) in his Crisis Suit. He's awesome because he is a breakaway faction from the main Tau Empire, and as such is a little bit atypical for a Tau, by which I mean he would actually be worth a damn in a fistfight. He has the best hand to hand skill in his whole faction, and using the Dawn Blade (yes, the blue sword in his left hand), actually has a chance of cracking open a tank in assault.

As I have explained in my past few posts, I have recently returned to loving the Tau and wanting to crusade for the greater good. I just got burned out on the Gothic Neo-Feudalism of Imperial Factions, even my beloved Ordo Hereticus Inquisitors. It's just a matter of ambiance. The Tau have a much less oppressive feel, and your main worry is keeping them out of hand-to-hand combat. Of course, with O'shovah, this is not quite as much of a worry. Also, because he is a dedicated Ork fighter, he transfers preferred enemy status to all Tau under his command when fighting the green menace. He works so well against my daughter's army that it cannot be a coincidence that I like him.

Plus, his armor looks cool...

1 comment:

彥伶彥伶 said...

一時的錯誤不算什麼,錯而不改才是一生中永遠且最大的錯誤...............................................................