Sunday, June 6, 2010

Coming Soon to All Things Fett!

Salamander Terminators!I finally got around to doing some assembly on my Assault Squad Terminators. I had intended to set this squad up entirely with Thunder Hammers and Storm Shields, as seen with this squad leader (why do I always do the hardest one first?), as I thought it was a more thematic choice for the forge-ey Salamanders, but after I did the first one, I realized how hard it was to assemble them that way, and that it would be even worse to paint, with the shield covering most of the left torso. So I have made the executive decision as the First Company Captain and made it a 3/2 split in favor of Lightning Claws.

The primary use these guys will see is, of course, Space Hulk. I can finally stop using my 1/32 Star Wars Unleashed Storm Troopers! Yay! An excellent secondary use is that they are also Shas'O Vior'La Sun'Ka's new Nemesis (clever of me work that in, eh?). So I imagine they will see a little low point 40k matches against my Tau army. Of course, Sun'Ka may just have his hands full against my daughter's Orks, but I suppose we shall see.

No comments: