Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Dirty Half Dozen (plus an Aspiring Champ)

The best thing about blogging is having good readers. I posted yesterday about not knowing what list I should run for tomorrow's Kill Team game, because I was going to use the Chaos Space Marines codex I recently got. I also posted some unique requirements, since I wanted it to represent the Night Lords I am interested in starting. In only a few hours, I already had a great response.

" Big Jim said...For Kill teams I would use the following:
  • 7 Chosen Marines
  • 2 Melta guns
  • Champ with Power weapon
  • Autocannon
  • Flamer
...total points 196 That's seven infiltrating models that act as individuals in KT's. Plus that fits the spec ops feel of Night Lords."

Sounded like good advice, so I went and reread the appropriate entry of the codex, and sure enough, it looked good to me. Only problem is, I still don't have any minis for Nightlords, much less painted and ready for tomorrow night. So I dug out my trusty Halobloks minifigs!
Aspiring Champion with Bolt Pistol and Power Sword.Melta Gunners. Yes, those are Melta Guns, not Beam Rifles.Autocannon.Flamer.Plain Ol' Bolter Guys

No comments: