Friday, July 9, 2010

What the heck is Granite-Grease?

I work at a company that for proprietary reasons I will call All Trauma & Terror. I was flipping through our 'product' and realized that the alphabetization at the top looks like it is made of compound (hyphenated) words. Some of them are pretty darn funny.

Others are:

  • Pest-Photographer
  • Bridal-Burglar
  • Boat-Bricklayers
  • Scrap-Security
  • Golf-Hair
  • Hair-Hauling
  • Cellular-Child
  • Pallets-Party
  • Seminars-Septic
  • Swimwear-Table
  • Credit-Cremation
  • Toilet-Tours

And my all time favorite, perhaps the funniest alphabetization ever:

Sex-Shoes

2 comments:

Papa JJ said...

That's hilarious! Thanks so much for the laughs, I think my favorite of the list is Toilet-Tours, though Sex-Shoes is certainly great.

恩如 said...

nice to know you, and glad to find such a good artical!..................................................................