Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Fate of the Blog, and Humanity.

Well, this morning, before I came to work, I tried to start up my computer to check my email, the blog, and all the morning internet stuff. After turning on my power strip, I tried to press the power button on the console, and I heard a loud pop. The power button was unresponsive after that. The monitor worked fine, all of the peripherals were functioning, just the tower portion itself would not power up.

So, where does this leave this august documentation of my projects? I'm not sure. I will try and see if I can fix it this afternoon (or maybe it just needs to be reset and tried again). If it is really down for the count, right after replacing my wife's computer, I might be out of luck. The good news is that my current job has all-day access to the internet, so I can sometimes post my stuff from work, during my union-mandated breaks of course.

And for the pic, well, I just thought that was funny.

No comments: