Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A Blog You Have To Read! And Vote!

Hey, Counterfett here in beautiful, cloudy, Northern California.

I have been following Bringer of Victory for a few days now. It's a great blog, with some good articles. This morning though, he had the funniest post of the day, which had to do with Buyers' Remorse. Now we all have had to deal with this from time to time.
Mine was when I decided I wanted to resurrect GorkaMorka in my area a few months ago. I did not succeed, but that did not stop me from buying a bunch of Orks and Grots, and burning up a huge amount of time assembling and painting them. Not only did I not get to use them for GorkaMorka, but I don't play them in 40k either! Maybe I should drag them out, and dust them off for some Special Operation Killzone? More on that later.

Now, I am going to give a link for you all to go visit Bringer of Victory. You should all read the funny post and laugh until your choice of breakfast beverage comes out your choice of facial orifice. Before you do that though, make sure you are following my blog, and that you have voted in the Choas Army Name Poll on the top right. Done that? Here you go...Bringer Of Victory.

4 comments:

Papa JJ said...

That's funny, I got a bunch of GorkaMorka stuff off of eBay a couple of years ago but was never able to get people excited enough to want to play it. Now I don't know what to do with all of it but don't want to get rid of it either due to the slim hope of ever finding a group interested in playing. Also that was a great recommendation about the Bringer of Victory blog. Thanks!

CounterFett said...

No prob. GorkaMorka was a great game, with an interesting and hilarious schtick, but it's just not supported at all.

The few people who have even heard of it, did not like it for one reason or another.

Flamekebab said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Flamekebab said...

There's a few of us out there that support it: http://gorkamorka.co.uk

It is a great game, it's a shame it didn't catch on near you.