Sunday, September 19, 2010

Grave Guard/ Revenants

I have assembled my unit of 20 Revenants for my Vampire Counts or Kings of War Undead army. This is the KoW formation for them, with champion in the middle of the front rank, flanked by standard bearer and musician (yeah, I only gave my musician a bell. Because all this unit needs is more cowbell).

These guys, despite coming with a vast selection more options and accessories than their ghoul counterparts, were pretty fiddly to put together. They also come with quite a bit of armor add-ons that apparently go on their chests, but I didn't know how or where to really attach them, so I have gone without those optional pieces.

After these have had a chance to cure overnight, they should be ready for a basecoat.

1 comment:

Mihalis "Cadaver" Skalkos said...

Our local hobbystore has a sale on these fellas... I was reluctant at first but now that I see them clearly maybe I'll buy some next time I'm there...