Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Magma Monster....The Game!

I just thought I should clarify, for all of you who thought I meant an actual Magma Monster. Y'know, because my last post, Big Vultures! was about actual Vultures.
I got this at WalMart for my wife, because we have been on the fence about trying out one of the new LEGO games. I thought this looked like the coolest of the batch, and the WalMart prices are several dollars cheaper than anywhere else I have seen them, so why not? I brought it home and she opened it and promptly cannibalized the parts she wanted to use for her other minifig related projects.

Sigh.

In any case, the good news is that I now find myself the proud owner of one of those cool LEGO dice. I am trying to decide just what faces to put on it. Ideas?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

last week our group held a similar talk about this subject and you point out something we haven't covered yet, thanks.

- Laura