- Agile Barons. I like this, it has a good mix of oppressive menace, and implication of skillful violence.
- Swords of the Eye. Yeah, we're from the Eye of Terror, and we're gonna cut you. Also, sort of an implication they are going to stick a sword in your eye.
- Screaming Revenants. Not your everyday, quiet, spooky kind of revenant. Something more direct.
- Polar Swords. Sort of goes with the color motif, and for the sword part, see option #2
- Azure Barbarians. This might be a bit 'spot on' if you know what I mean.
- Crypt Blades. This ties them in nicely with using my ghouls as summoned lesser daemons. They see dead people. And use them as a troops choice.
- Dread Vipers. This sounds like a BattleTech Clan name. I like it because they sound scary and treacherous. Chaos is scary and treacherous.
Saturday, September 11, 2010
Poll: Name The Berzerker Warband!
Well, I have been calling my project Khorne Army "The Ironfist Warband" after Harkan Ironfist, the World Eater quoted in the Codex: Chaos Space Marines, because he is the only character involved with any persona so far. It is coming time, however, that I get on the ball and come up with a real Name and Direction for my homebrew warband. To that end, I was on the Heresy-Online site and realized they had a Chaos Space Marine Chapter Name Generator. I clicked it a few times, and initially was not impressed with my results. They did get better however, and I jotted down a few of those with promise, that seemed to match the general direction I was going with this band so far. They are, in no particular order: