Sunday, September 19, 2010

Poll Results In: The Swords Have It!

Behold the bitz box! Yeah, still need to finish those bases.

As the poll for my Chaos Army name came to a close yesterday, I thought I would share the results, which were as follows:
  1. Swords of the Eye...14 votes
  2. Screaming Revenants...9 votes
  3. Crypt Blades...7 votes
  4. Dread Vipers...3 votes
  5. Agile Barons...1 vote
  6. Azure Barbarians...1 vote
  7. Polar Swords...0 votes
So, as you can see, Swords of the Eye won pretty handily, with 40% of the total votes. Honorable mention goes to Screaming Revenants and Crypt Blades, which came in second and third place respectively.

I am probably going to keep those two in mind, as I am building a Vampire Counts Army which contains both Crypt Ghouls and Grave Guard (revenants). Those are both pretty good names, though I tend to favor Crypt Blades Slightly.

I do want to thank each and every one of you who took the time to vote in the poll, I really do appreciate the help!

No comments: