Monday, September 20, 2010

A Terrific Painter At A Hot New Blog!

Hey, following in my tradition of 'sharing the wealth' of knowledge, so to speak, I thought all of you should have a look at Home of Cadaver , where Cadaver has posted some pics of the Astorath the Grim that he has painted up. Now, even ignoring his admittedly low photo quality, you can tell he painted up a stunning model. I don't particularly care for old Astorath, but it's a nice paint.

Now this is the GW 'Eavy Metal version....

Go see Cadaver's version here at Home of Cadaver. While you are there, go ahead and follow his blog, too, so I can stop linking you there already!

4 comments:

waynosbloodlove said...

Hey fella

Good work - came across your blog via JawaBalls

Iv been inspired to do something similer at...

www.bloodlove.co.uk

- to show my hobby and love for the Blood Angels

Thought you might like to take a look. I put you on my blogroll - im just out here to see what others are upto and to get a little inspiration and improve my knowlege and skill base regarding paintings.

Have fun and happy blogging

Mihalis "Cadaver" Skalkos said...

Hi! I must say that I am really honoured by your kind words and the interest that you have shown in my work. Only thing I can do is return the kind words for your own work as well and promise for more painted stuff in the future! XD

Papa JJ said...

Cadaver is an awesome painter and runs a great blog, an excellent choice for your recommendation shout-out.

Anonymous said...

This is very fine web site, thank you and look at that [url=http;//ciufcia.pl]gry dla dzieci[/url]