Thursday, October 14, 2010

How Did I Lose A Follower?

Wow, I somehow lost a follower last night on the blog. And I cannot figure out who it was. As I mentioned in the faux-motivation post a few days ago, I have really good self esteem, so I am not getting all emo or something. At first I told myself it was probably some sort of accident, because I cannot even find a way to delete dead blogs from my follow list, but honestly, I can only assume that someone "un-followed" me because they didn't like what I was writing.

By and large, the feedback I have gotten at this blog has been terrific. Even my biggest critic, who does not follow the blog, is a regular visitor and seems interested in offering constructive criticism that genuinely helps my work. I guess what I am saying is that I am going to keep doing what I am doing, and hope the rest of you don't figure out how to un-follow me!

I would like to thank all of you who have hung tight as I have struggled to maintain high standards and something that resembles a theme here at All Things Fett, your friendly internets Toys-Gaming-Video Game-Technology Blog. This is but a hiccup in my slow but inexorable march to 100 followers, which, if I stay on pace, will happen sometime next November (lol).

In any case, thanks for reading! If you've been coming to the blog for a while, and don't want to see me turned into spaghetti or something, click the little 'follow' button near the top right of the page and help make me fell better.

That's it, back to your regularly scheduled Tabletop Article.

No comments: