Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Ode To A Fictional Firearm

So I missed the Haiku contest over at House Of Paincakes. I meant to make one, and thought, "Oh I'll just do it tomorrow." Of course, I totally forgot to do it before the end of the contest, but life will go on. To make up for it, I have decided to post one that I thought of while playing Halo 2. It is, of course, about my favorite weapon of the series, the M7 SMG.
Little and deadly
I can carry two of these
Sweet sub-machine gun

Observant readers will realize, of course, that the picture above is for the M7S, which is the suppressed special ops version of the old M7 caseless that is featured in Halo 3: ODST. Well, it is a cooler picture than any that I could find of the unsuppressed version, so cope.

Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Loquacious said...

*sniff* how sweet!

CounterFett said...

Lol. I was hoping you would like that. It's not exactly getting in touch with my feminine side, but it at least counts as a postcard to it or something, right?