Monday, November 29, 2010

Assassin's Creed II: Ezio Auditore de Firenze. NECA 7" Action Figure

So I finally found the Ezio action figure I was looking for. Who is ready for the patented 3 part review?
And it turns out I am glad I did not find him until today, since it turns out he was on sale, and I ended up saving $5. Yay, cheapness! Still a pricey fig though, so you likely won't want your kids to get a hold of it.

This figure represents our dashing Italian friend near the beginning of the game, at his most iconic, though lacking in some of his more advanced armor and gear. I selected it because it is the version where he is wearing his white costume, which is how I remember him most vividly. Plus, it was the only one in the store. I had decided I was not going to be picky and just get whichever version I found, but secretly I was hoping for this version. Handy, that.

This is a 7" figure, and just eyeballing it in the box, I would say that that is likely accurate. Accurate scaling makes me happy, and was one of the few things I really was not pleased with regarding the McFarlane Halo series. The box tells me Ezio has 24 points of articulation, which is better than I had excpected given the level of detail and the size. Hopefully I will be able to hang him off of stuff to make it look like he is climbing.

Stay tuned for Part II, out of the box! In the meantime, if you want a suave Italian Assassin of your own, check it out on Amazon, they have both the early game white, and the master assassin black versions!



1 comment:

Loquacious said...

Good deal that he was cheap!