Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Building The Mantis Warriors Part IV: Back In Business

I can tell already that this project is going to test my Roman Numerals to the limit. So, after I came home from work I re-cemented all of the parts that came off during the paint stripping process. This would have been a good time to readjust the weapons loadout of my boys if I had a mind to, but I like the mix they have now.

Tomorrow, if it is dry, I am going to  slap a basecoat on these guys. I found a perfect color called bauhaus gold, which looks like it is the perfect lazy man's base for the right color after a gryphonne sepia wash. Then I have to figure out what color to use for the tiger stripes. I was actually considering using the metallic green that I have for another project. We'll see how that works out.

No comments: