Thursday, November 4, 2010

Christmas Comes Early: Again.

The second half of my order came today, this being the booster packs I ordered. On the downside, I did not get as much stuff I was hoping for. I give WizKids props here on their randomization: 8 boosters and 40 figures, but not one repeat. Mostly, I think that this will be useful for characters like sergeants and heavy weapons troopers, but there will be a few other surprises I am throwing in.
Originally I had planned on a Calgar based, honor guard heavy, power weapon list. What I am thinking now, however, is that this will likely be a Kantor based scoring Sternguard manuever. I will start putting lists together sometime in the next couple of days, and we will see where it goes from there.

1 comment:

Loquacious said...

I do love looking at your toys!