Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving! Guess Who's Coming To The Feast!

Happy Thanksgiving from All Things Fett! I am going to be out of town all day, so this will be a scheduled post, but I wanted to let you all know that my awesome readers are one of the myriad things I am grateful for. There is a lot we take for granted in modern society, but the fact that you all spend a little time reading my absurd rambling is not one of them. Thanks!
Now, on to the day's hypothetical: if you could have a fictional character (or characters) over for the Thanksgiving Feast, who  would it be?
For me, it would have to be the Tanith First and Only regiment. They are basically space Scots, so they would fit right in around my family's table, and I bet a few of them would know how to carve a turkey nice and proper.

EDIT: This post was scheduled at 7:30 AM, but due to STILL not functioning blogger scheduling, it did not go up in time. apologies!

4 comments:

Warhammer39999 said...

Happy Turkey Day to you as well.

As for who I'd invite over... I'm not sure I'd want any of the 40k denizens at my house-since they're all war-raged psychopaths. I s'pose if we could meet in a more neutral place though, the Space Wolf crowd would be fun to drink a beer with!

Loquacious said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you.

Ghostin said...

Gregor Eisenhorn or Gideon Ravenor (though turkey would be a bit of a loss on Ravenor...)

sonsoftaurus said...

The Doctor (Doctor Who), all incarnations. Sit back, keep glasses filled and watch them debate philosophical points and other issues coming from the same place but with the differing perspectives of varying experience and personality shifts from regenerations. If I'm feeling extra funky maybe throw in Corwin and Dworkin from Amber and get them into a discussion about the nature of time and reality.

Or if I were back in my single days, someone hot. ;-)