Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Obligatory Recruitment Drive!

Well, I have been remiss about letting everyone know how awesome my readers are. I have been steadily gaining Blog Followers since about January (I have been the only poster at this blog since November, but I only had 2 readers back then). The regular readers and commentators are a great group, and I am glad to have met all of them.

I do know however, that I am currently getting as many views in an hour as I used to get in a whole day! This would not be possible without everyone else who comes to the blog and reads about my own particular form of hobby madness. I would like to thank all of you as well, and would encourage you to click the little 'follow' button on the top right of the page. You almost certainly will not regret it! Would Master Chief steer you wrong?

2 comments:

Loquacious said...

Heh. You should totally write and submit one of your terrifically fun articles for iHOP- I think it's just the kind of madness they'd find amusing.

I've found that commenting, following links to other blogs you like, and following them gains you readership as well.

I follow... and I'm even a member of you special forces group. I love what you do. I don't feel so alone in my "don't know what the crap I'm doing"-itis.

CounterFett said...

Haha. My problem is that I go through so many phases. I swing back and forth between toys, video games, books, and wargaming. Makes the blog look like it is written by a schizophrenic.