Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Revised Spartan Marine List! Points Totals To Come!

This is the revised list, still minus the totals, as mentioned in the earlier post. I think I have finalized my ideas for what counts as what. The way I am writing this list, unless specified otherwise, just assume default squad options. This is still the foot list minus the razorbacks I am planning on adding later.

HQ

Pedro Kantor
-3 Honor Guard with AGL (2) & Relic Blade (1)

Master of the Forge with Conversion Beamer
-2 Servitors (gun servitors, undecided weapon loadout)

Elites

10 Sternguard with Combi-Melta

Troops

5 Tactical Squad

5 Tactical Squad

6 Scout squad (bolters) with Heavy Bolter, Sergeant has Bolt Pistol & Power Fist

Fast Attack

10 Assault Squad

Heavy Support

5 Devastator Squad with (4) Plasma Cannon

5 Devastator Squad with (4) Plasma Cannon



And that's it ladies and gentlemen. I will point this out tonight and see what it comes to then add or subtract from there as needed to fit whatever points level I am close to. I will update then.

No comments: