Sunday, November 14, 2010

Spartan Marines: Devastator Squads

Yeah, you heard that right, Devastator Squads. I know, everyone on the internet has already told me they suck. But guess what, I need some long range fire goodness. Guess what else? I'm giving them Plasma Cannons. It's a riot trying to set these guys up with weapons where it is something that both my competitor and I will remember what is what. The guys slated for the Dev Squads have plasma rifles. It's pretty easy to remember that these are going to count as Plasma Cannons. It would be a hard sell WYSIWYG wise to convince someone these are missile launchers, I think.
A close up showing my for Devs, and the guy who counts as the Sergeant. He has a pistol and close combat weapon, see?

2 comments:

Loquacious said...

You go with your bad self! You are totally cracking me up with these guys. I'm actually kinda inspired for some "conversion" ideas when I finally get my battleforce box (TheDude says Christmas, boo- I want sooner). Keep it up!

CounterFett said...

Hehe. I swear you crack me up just as much back. If my wife wanted into 40k we would be at the store right now instead of me typing this.

Maybe we'll go to the store today anyway...