Monday, December 27, 2010

Brainstorming Fury: Helpful Reader Comments.

Fury, Rider of the Black Horse (wait, isn't Ruin black too? Oh wait, War's horse is really red), is a departure from the other Horseman, in that, well, she's a HorseWoman.
This was originally a bit of a problem, until I got a reader comment that Dark Eldar Wyches would be perfect for her. I took a look and once more, it turned out to be true! And they even come with a whip! Sweet!
This box set also solves some problems with Strife, Rider of the White Horse, which I will get into later.

3 comments:

MaxDemon said...

You're welcome! Glad I could help! Big fan of your blog, you seem to genuinely have fun with the hobby, which is something that seems to get pushed to the side with some bloggers. Can't wait to see your riders!

CounterFett said...

Thank you very much, I really appreciate it. I like playing, tweaking lists, and winning as much as the next guy, but where I seem to spend the most time and have the most fun is in building models and brainstorming theme armies. So if that's the kind of thing you like, you come to the right place.

MaxDemon said...

You know what's interesting, is that isn't always the thing I like. I am one of those people that gets caught up in the competition, worries about losing and generally sometimes forgets why this hobby is fun. I don't necessarily come to your site because I can relate to the fun you have, but rather to remind me why it's fun in the first place. Seeing you do your thing is a breath of fresh air to me.

Sad, huh?