Thursday, December 2, 2010

Deathwatch Supplement: Rites Of Battle Coming Soon!

Fantasy Flight Games has let it be known that the rules for creating your own Space Marine Chapter will be included in the upcoming release of the Rites Of Battle hardback. This is good news for those of us who really want to play, say, a Space Shark or Mantis Warrior (or even my own concoction, the slightly more ridiculous Iron Gerbils) No word on a release date from FFG, but after the Core Rulebook release debacle, I would not believe them anyway.

While I think it is good news that this is being released finally, I know a lot of people are irked that it was not included in the core book in the first place. I am of the opinion that the grim dark future is a big place, and there is no way that it all could fit in even a $60 tome, so I can live with the delay for my own favorite doodads. As long as it comes out soooooon!

Also Amazon has it available for pre-order!

No comments: