Friday, December 3, 2010

Ezio Auditore Da Firenze, NECA 7" Action Figure Part II: Meet The Auditores

Yep, Ezio is pretty much the only Auditore left.
This is an incredible fig. I mean, click the close up on the picture above to just see those amazing paint apps! It's going to take a lot of exploring to be able to take advantage of all that vaunted articulation, since NECA did such a good job hiding all of his joints. The few points of articulation I was able to find are at the elbows and wrists, and those are a bit strange. I don't know if it is stiff due to being new, but they seem to only move side to side, which is a bit off-putting to me.

One feature I was unaware of is that one hidden blade is removable, and the other retracts. Check it out...

Right blade in place...
Removed...
Left blade extended...
Retracted...
All in all, a pretty awesome acquisition. Anyone into high end action figures or Assassin's Creed should definitely get this (or the black version, if you prefer). Also, I hear they are releasing an Altair figure early next year. Might have to pick that one up too.