Sunday, December 5, 2010

Incursion: The Boardgame

So I played Incursion at the old gaming group the other day. I had commented on the fact that I liked the look of this game some months back when I was considering using the Greta figure for a commissar for a Death Korps of Krieg army I was considering at the time. Well, it was pretty fun.

As usual, I got my wallet area handed to me despite everyone's assurance that my opponent was taking it easy on me. It is a pretty neat game though, and it is worth a try for the types of people out there who love games like Space Hulk or Doom.


2 comments:

kenchan13 said...

I really want to love this game but for some reason it isn't clicking. I even bought both sisters and the bioshock looking dude. Painted them and everything. I've been using space marines as stand ins for the boring "good guy" minis. The few times i have played i kept thinking" i'd rather be playing Space Hulk. Although my new love at the moment is http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/69120/cadwallon-city-of-thieves. Man i love this game right now. My 6 year old is digging it as well.

CounterFett said...

I like it okay. I really like the boring good guys. But then I always wanted WWII era walking tanks when I was a kid. I was steampunk before there was a term for it I guess.

I'll have to check out this other game though, you haven't steered me wrong yet!

p.s. Anyone know why I got so many spam posts on this? I just deleted 13 spams, 9 that got blocked and 4 that got through, and they were all on this post. Crazy.