Thursday, December 2, 2010

A Place To Hang My Hat, Or, Counterfett Station!

Good news everyone. Seems that the bank got off its keister at long last and I will soon have a home to call my own. This is better news than you can imagine. The only downside is that now I have to move again. On the bright side, I have friends who can help.
The new place looks nowhere near as cool as this, but it likely will soon!

Just my way of letting you know, there may be a -ahem- gap, in posting come the end of January. Just sayin'

3 comments:

Loquacious said...

Congrats to you! That's fabulous news. I hope the move is painless and you are back to your normal silly Lego/Halo self soon!

Gyro said...

Congrats chief! Stake out that game room square footage early and stick to your guns!

CounterFett said...

Oh, you know it Gyro. In fact, the deal has already been made for 'the gaming room' as the fourth bedroom has been dubbed.