Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Project Deathwatch!

The digital version of my Deathwatch RPG is now 80% complete. I have less than 100 pages to go! As you can probably tell, I have had to switch to a larger binder. In fact, depending on how the last bit sleeves, I might have to go to 2 slightly smaller binders, since I think anything larger than this binder will be quite impractical. Time will tell. I need to get some page sleeves from the store tomorrow, hopefully I will have enough to finish.

2 comments:

DaveHowitzer said...

Fett, you are a more dedicated man than I. I commed you sir and your obsession with getting this book done!

Here's hoping it gets plenty of use.

CounterFett said...

Thank you Mr. D!

I am sure it is going to get its fair share of abuse, which is why I am doing it in the first place. I have the print version too, though I want to keep it in good shape.

I've already used it some at the gaming group, because most of the players only have the free intro adventure that FFG put out, so having a more comprehensive resource is good.