Thursday, December 23, 2010

Star Wars Space Marines!

Good afternoon all!
This is actually a repost of a picture I found some months back on another blog. Sorry, but I don't remember who it was, though I know they were only reposting it as well.

Now, I am not saying this is ever something I will ever do, but with my love of all things counts as and theme armies, this was just too funny of an idea to pass up. Right up there with TheDude's Mexi-Marines.

Just Legendary. If anyone has any ideas who did this, or where I could find more pics, let me know.

And also, vote in the durn poll already, will ya?

2 comments:

Loquacious said...

On Monday, I saw -IN PERSON- a guy whose army is LITERALLY the Imperial Guard. It's hilarious. he uses those guys- like 80bamillion guards men with Vader as the commander etc. It's frickin BA. I don't know if he has a blog or not, but he's a local friend that I can get in touch with for pics etc. (Lemme know if you want)

TheDude will be pleased to know he is legendary!

CounterFett said...

Oh yeah, I am always looking for the next way to fritter away my hobby budget!