Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Handful Of Heroes Part II

Moving onto Tuesday's entry, we have:
Doctor Octopus! I will admit to not knowing a ton about old Otto Octavius. Most of my knowledge comes from watching the second Spider Man movie, which any Spidey fan will tell you is a bad idea.

I have always liked the idea of a servo harness with four arms to do your working and fighting for you. Probably why I also like Techmarines so much.

In any case, hopefully this picture is better than the Hulk(s) shot. The photography needs to improve around here. I blame the poor quality of shots on being stuck here at the Mom-In-Law's but mostly it is because I am lazy. I could set up my redneck lightbox and make better shots, I just don't have the time.

1 comment:

Loquacious said...

I like the colors on that guy much more than the "sndard" Doc Oc look (with lab coat etc).