Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I Need A Tauntaun

Ok, so it was really cold this morning. Like cold enough, that for the first time in my life, I had to learn to breath through a scarf.
Basically, I looked like this, minus the fur collar (I live in the People's Republik of Kalifornia, so it's either illegal or will get me spit upon). The goggles might have been a good idea too, since my glasses kept fogging to the point that I had to carry them in a pocket. There was no snow, simply because it was too dry for it.

The moral of the story is this: they might smell, but it would have kept me warm, until my ride showed up.

2 comments:

Xaereth said...

Have you seen the Robot Chicken of 'My Little Tauntaun'? That's what this made me think of, for some reason (that reason likely being that your post was about Tauntauns, lol)

CounterFett said...

Lol, no.

Everyone is always amazed that I have never seen Robot Chicken, since I gather it's right up my alley, but I have not watched a lot of TV for the past 7-8 years.

Might have to find it online or something.