Monday, January 10, 2011

LEGOme!

Ok, so this one is sure to get a  lot of mileage when I am playing mini games. He's scruffy looking with a 36 o'clock shadow, and likes retro headgear. Plus, my son says his goggles are my glasses. If Gavin says it's true, it's true.

He comes with the LEGO 'modern rifle' which is the same as the one that came with the Toy Story 3 Army Men, except that this one is in grey. Furthermore, he comes with Dynamite. Now, the Dynamite was just about the only thing that came close to convinceing me to buy the Power Miner sets. This is my first bundle of dynamite, and I am sure I can find a game that would put such a thing to good use.

Also in the set were a pair of awesome mummies and a motorcycle. I will post those later. Until then, regale yourself with the glory that is LEGOme!

3 comments:

Brutorz Bill said...

That one's on my list to pick up as well! Some great stuff coming out these days.

CounterFett said...

They are printed on both sides, too.

Maybe I have not bought all that many LEGO sets lately, but two sided LEGO minifigs are cool.

The Happy Whisk said...

Love the Lego post, looking forward to the mummy one. Hi, I'm new to your blog. Name's Whisk. Great to meet you.