Monday, January 10, 2011

MonDomino #2!

Who doesn't like Ninjas.
I figured this was a nice tie in with last night's LEGO Ninja post. I don't really have much in the way of rhyme or reason for how I am going to post these. I wanted to do them in order, but trying to figure out the order in which a bunch of different art styles portray the timeline of a character's development was pretty boring. Besides, there are big gaps in the timeline of when I was reading the comics. Also besides, many of you are going to know more about this than me, so it's pretty pointless to go to that much work. What I am going to do is just post cool pictures, when I feel like it.

3 comments:

Loquacious said...

That is not a cool picture, it's bad-A**!

CounterFett said...

Heh. Yeah.

Ninjas in comics and movies usually strike me as over-cliched, but I will make an exception in this case.

Brutorz Bill said...

Awesome pic!