Friday, January 21, 2011

Sick At Work, The Off Broadway Musical About My Life.

If they were to make a show about me, it might be entitled: Sick At Work: A Love Story. I throw in that subtitle for no reason other than sheer incongruity, as I have no romantic interests at work. Anymore. I guess technically I met my wife at my first job. No romantic interests since then unless I want the show about me to be a remake of The Burning Bed

Anyway. I'm sick...again. Or is it still? I think I have not been well since moving to Tracy. I had about a week where I at least was not coughing, so I am willing to concede I might not have been as sick then as I am now. On the other hand, did I even get better from the nasties I had right before Christmas? I don't know. If I don't get better soon I am going to the Doctor.

3 comments:

Night Runner said...

I hope you get well soon mate.

Porky said...

I hope you do too. If it's been that way since moving, it could be environmental, something like sick building syndrome. Might be worth looking into, at least to eliminate it.

The Happy Whisk said...

Sorry to read you are still sick.