The results of the 57 votes came down like this:
- Mantis Warriors: 25 votes. The winner. Are people really this into the Badab war? Amazing what a decent Imperial Armor book can do for a theme. When I started these guys, hardly anybody knew who they were or what they were about (even I didn't, I liked the Tranquility camouflage). Now they are cleaning up with almost half the total votes! This is great, because it's like two birds with one stone. The Badab Veteran blogring with be happy, plus I can knock out the Army Cook-Off challenge.
- Deathwatch: 13 votes. Second place, slightly more than half of first place. They actually had the lead for the first two days of the poll. I reckon these guys can just be happy with being my special Space Hulk project.
- Tanith First and Only: 7 votes. Hmm, this one came as a surprise. I thought this would finish a lot stronger.
- Legio Cybernetica: 7 votes. Well, this proved popular enough to have migrated from the back-back-back burner to the more prestigious back-back burner.
- Chaos: 5 votes. Wow. People really don't like Codex: Chaos Marines, do they?